Progressive Jackpot Age of the Gods Goddess of Wisdom Short Description
You can of course take advance of our Age of the Gods Goddess of Wisdom Free Play. Did you know Age of the Gods Goddess of Wisdom is Ranked 1787 of 13213 games using our SLOTRATED algorithm.
We have 210 slots from Playtech published and available for you to play. This is from a total of 667 games in our database.
When you are ready to play for REAL MONEY, we have 5 Age of the Gods Goddess of Wisdom Casinos for you to visit, sign up and enjoy our bonuses on offer. The Top 5 are shown above. Just click on the casino icon to be taken directly to the Casino site.
How to Play Age of the Gods Goddess of Wisdom Slot
5-Reel 20-Line Slot
The objective of Age of the Gods™ Goddess of Wisdom is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Paylines and the line bet can be selected on the BET OPTIONS panel.
- Click '−' or '+' under the LINE BET to choose the line bet.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the 'Responsible Gaming – Auto Play' dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The Athena symbol is the WILD symbol in the game. It appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination.
The Owl is the SCATTER symbol in the game. The SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more SCATTER symbols in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to any payline winnings. If 3 or more SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Battle Game feature is triggered.
BATTLE GAME FEATURE
3 or more SCATTER symbols on any reel position during the main game trigger the Battle Game feature. Click the PLAY button to begin the feature. At the start of the feature pick 1 of the 3 symbols: the Shield, the Helmet or the Armor. The choice of symbol determines the number of free games awarded and the size of the win multiplier applied (if any) as shown in the table below:
Number of free games
During the free games the chosen symbol will replace the other two symbols on the reels and will pay out in accordance with the paytable. Free games cannot be retriggered. When the WILD symbol appears during free games it expands to fill the entire reel.
When the free games have finished a winnings summary screen will appear. The Game Win shows the total win for the spin that triggered Battle Game feature. The Feature Win shows the total win for Battle Game feature. The Total Win shows the sum of the Game Win and the Feature Win. Click the CONTINUE button to return to the main game.
AGE OF THE GODS™ JACKPOT
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot which shares the same pot as the Marvel Jackpot.
Age of the Gods™ Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power. The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.