How to Play Age of the Gods Prince of Olympus Slot
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of Age of the Gods™ Prince of Olympus is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet.
During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Playbutton to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until Hydra Bonus, Herculean Strength, Free Games or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined; when Hydra Bonus, Herculean Strength, Free Games or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered if Until Feature is chosen, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking Turbo On button ends the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the accumulated win amount of that screen immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Hydra Bonus screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Herculean Strength screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of the Gods Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Age of the Gods Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination. In addition, Wild symbols can trigger the Herculean Strength feature, as described below.
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol.
Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline.
If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels, 10 Free Games are awarded. More information about the Free Games can be found below.
When the Bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously, the Hydra Bonus is triggered.
The player must shoot arrows, choosing 3 out of the 7 hydra heads to fire arrows at. Each struck head reveals a cash prize of 1, 2, 3, 5, or 8 times the total bet.
3 new hydra heads will appear after the first 3 prizes are awarded and by shooting one of them the player wins a multiplier of 2, 3 or 5 that will be applied to the sum of the cash prizes. The total prize awarded from the bonus is the cash won times the multiplier.
The Hydra Bonus also has a special feature: Hercules Rage, which is triggered randomly. During the feature, Hercules smashes all 7 hydra heads at once, and all 7 cash prizes are awarded. After this a multiplier can be won, as usual.
When the Hydra Bonus ends, a screen appears summarizing the winnings. By clicking Continue, the player is returned to the main games.
- If the Hydra Bonus is triggered on the same spin as the Herculean Strength feature or Free Games round, the Hydra Bonus is played first.
- The Hydra Bonus cannot be triggered during Free Games.
- The Hydra Bonus can be triggered during the Herculean Strength respins only in the main games (and not in the Free Games feature).
3 or more Scatter symbols in any position on the reels trigger 10 Free Games with a multiplier x3. All wins during a Free Games spin are multiplied by 3.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
The Spins Left field shows the remaining spins until the end of the Free Games round.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels during Free Games, 10 more Free Games with the same multiplier of x3 are awarded.
- The Herculean Strength feature can be triggered in Free Games. However, if 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels during a Herculean Strength respin more Free Games will not be awarded.
- The Free Games feature cannot be triggered during a Herculean Strength respin. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels during a Herculean Strength respin, the Free Games feature will not trigger. (More information about the Herculean Strength feature can be found below.)
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins, if there are any. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start on the main game reels. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes.
The Herculean Strength feature is available both in the main games and the Free Games. It is triggered by the Wild symbol appearing in the middle of reel 3, or in any positions on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously.
When the Wild symbol appears in the middle position of reel 3, any wins from the triggering spin are paid and then the Herculean Strength feature begins. The Wild symbol expands, occupying all the positions on reel 3. Then 2 free spins (respins) are triggered with reel 3 locked in place. Every position on reel 3 will act as a Wild symbol for both spins, substituting for all other symbols except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
When the Wild symbol appears in any positions on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously, the Herculean Strength feature is triggered. Any wins from the triggering spin are paid and then the feature begins. The Wild symbols expand to fill all the positions on reels 2, 3 and 4. Then 1 free spin (respin) is triggered with reels 2, 3 and 4 staying locked in place. Every position on reels 2, 3 and 4 will act as a Wild symbol for the spin, substituting for all other symbols except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- The Herculean Strength feature is triggered only once per the triggering spin. When triggered on reels 2, 3 and 4, it will not be triggered on reel 3.
- If the Herculean Strength feature is triggered on the same spin as the Free Games round, the Herculean Strength feature is played first. Free Games cannot be triggered during the Herculean Strength respins.
- During the respins, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Herculean Strength feature. The Herculean Strength feature cannot be retriggered during the respins.
Age of the Gods Jackpot
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot, which shares the same pot as the Marvel Jackpot.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the Age of Gods series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the Age of Gods games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the Age of the Gods Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the Age of Gods series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Power Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Ultimate Power Jackpot awarding the highest.
The jackpot game screen shows 20 face down coins. Clicking on a coin will reveal one of four jackpot symbols. Each jackpot symbol corresponds to one of the four progressive jackpots. Once three matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of coins is not revealed by the player before the set amount of time elapses, coins will be revealed automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.