How to Play Geisha Story Slot
The objective of Geisha Story is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Choose your coin size by clicking the + and – buttons on the right of the screen.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the Bet per Line button. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. Once you have reached the maximum amount, clicking the button again will reset the line bet to one coin.
- Choose your paylines. You can click the Select Lines button to add a payline, or use the coloured buttons on both sides of the reels. Whenever you select a higher payline, you’ll also select all the lower ones (meaning that if you activate payline 14, paylines 1 through 13 will be active as well). You can also click Bet Max to activate all the paylines and spin the reels.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Geisha Garden Bonus is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, when the Geisha Garden Bonus is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you click Stop.
- The amount of money you bet on a game round is the line bet multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along a payline you bet on), you win according to the paytable. Click the Paytable button to view the paytable. The paytable consists of two screens. The first screen displays the payouts of the standard symbols in the game. Click Next to view the second screen of the paytable, which displays the payouts and effects of special symbols. Press Back on the second paytable screen to return to the first screen. Press Close to close the paytable and return to the reels.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking the Select Lines or using the buttons on the side of the reels.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed in the Paytable. To find the possible win amount, multiply the line bet by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter and Bonus symbols are an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter and Bonus symbols can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination. It appears both during the main game and during Free Spins.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline. If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
The Scatter symbols appear both during the main game and Free Spins.
The Bonus symbol appears on reels #1 and #5 only, during both the main game and Free Spins.
Whenever 2 simultaneously appear anywhere on these reels during the main game, the Geisha Garden Bonus round is triggered.
Whenever 2 simultaneously appear anywhere on these reels during Free Spins, additional Free Spins will be awarded.
Geisha Garden Bonus
The Geisha Garden Bonus is triggered by the simultaneous appearance of anywhere on reels #1 and #5 during the main game.
Click Continue for the feature to start.
6 fans will appear onscreen. Choose a fan to win 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 or 20 Free Spins. Once you have chosen a fan and been awarded a number of Free Spins, click Continue to proceed to the next part of the bonus. 6 more fans will appear onscreen. Choose another fan to win a Free Spins win multiplier of x2, x3, x4, x5, x7 or x10. Once you have chosen a fan and been awarded a Free Spins win multiplier, click Continue.
A summary screen will appear showing the amount of free spins and win multiplier you have been awarded. Click Continue to begin the Free Spins feature.
The Free Spins feature is played with the amount of Free Spins and win multiplier awarded in the Geisha Garden Bonus.
Whenever 2 simultaneously appear on reels #1 and #5 during Free Spins, Free Spins will be retriggered. When Free Spins are retriggered, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 or 20 additional Free Spins will be awarded. The win multiplier awarded in the Geisha Garden Bonus will remain during the additional Free Spins. In this way, Free Spins can be indefinitely retriggered.
During Free Spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same line bet, coin size and number of lines of the spin that has triggered the bonus round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Free Spin Win field. The Free Spin Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current free spins. The Free Spins Left field shows the number of the remaining spins from the bonus round.
Once the Free Spins feature has ended, you can click Spin to continue playing in the main game.
This is a lotto-type progressive sidegame where you pick 5 numbers out of 49. Then once you start the main game, five numbers will be drawn randomly. The more numbers match your selection, the more you win. If all five numbers match, you win the Jackpot.
Dollar Ball resides in the top right part of the screen. Click Enable to play it. You will see a set of numbers, from 1 to 49. Click on any five of them to select manually, or click on Random pick to have it done for you automatically. If you want to change the selected set of numbers, click on any of the currently unselected numbers to start over. Click Activate to hide the numbers and confirm your selection. While the Dollar Ball is activated, an additional Jackpot bet is automatically made each time you make a bet in the main game. The value of the Jackpot bet is fixed and you can find it in the Dollar Ball interface. If you want to cancel the Dollar Ball game, click Disable.
Dollar Ball will be played along with every main game round, with the same numbers, until you either change the numbers or disable the sidegame.
Your numbers will be shown in a row of squares at the top of the screen. Once you start a round of the main game, the drawn numbers will be displayed in the row of empty circles. If any of the numbers match your selection, the squares containing them will change color and your win amount will be displayed. It will be added to your balance along with any winnings from the main game round. Dollar Ball wins are paid according to the paytable for Dollar Ball which can be found in the main game paytable. Wins received from 1, 2, or 3 correct numbers are fixed wins and their winning amounts calculated by multiplying the Jackpot bet by the corresponding multiplier.
In addition to the fixed wins, the Dollar Ball includes progressive wins. A small percentage of each Jackpot bet is added to the common pot by every person playing this game. When a player gets the right result (the five numbers selected match the five numbers drawn), that player wins the entire Jackpot. It is also possible to win part of the Jackpot (1% of the Jackpot) if four out of the five numbers selected match four of the numbers drawn.
After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with the casino contributing a base amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win.