Video Slots Jungle trouble Short Description
You can of course take advance of our Jungle trouble Free Play. Did you know Jungle trouble is Ranked 974 of 13213 games using our SLOTRATED algorithm.
We have 210 slots from Playtech published and available for you to play. This is from a total of 667 games in our database.
When you are ready to play for REAL MONEY, we have 16 Jungle trouble Casinos for you to visit, sign up and enjoy our bonuses on offer. The Top 5 are shown above. Just click on the casino icon to be taken directly to the Casino site.
How to Play Jungle Trouble Slot
The objective of Jungle Trouble is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of paylines is fixed. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and - below the Line Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Reels can be spun automatically using the Auto Play function. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Play button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches the Turbo Mode on or off. This turns on or off some of the win animations and sounds, making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field will count up the accumulated winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Another way of switching between the pages is by clicking the page name buttons.
- The High Wins and Low Wins pages show all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- For information on payouts, click Info and go to the High Wins and Low Wins pages. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4 and can stand for any symbol except the Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
- Scatter symbols landing on reels 2, 3 and 4 trigger the Coconut Multiplier feature.
- Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols in any position will trigger the Free Games feature.
- Landing 3 Scatter symbols will award 10 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 4 Scatter symbols will award 15 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 5 Scatter symbols will award 30 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 2 or more Scatter symbols in any Free Games mode will award extra Free Games.
- Landing 2 Scatter symbols during Free Games will award an additional 3 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 3 Scatter symbols during Free Games will award an additional 10 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 4 Scatter symbols during Free Games will award an additional 15 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
- Landing 5 Scatter symbols during Free Games will award an additional 30 Free Games in any Free Games mode.
Note:Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Coconut Multiplier Feature
- Whenever a Scatter symbol lands on reels 2, 3 or 4, a 2x Coconut Multiplier will be created at the top of that reel.
- When a Scatter symbol lands on a reel that has a 2x Coconut Multiplier, the multiplier will be increased to 3x.
- A Scatter symbol landing on a reel with a 3x multiplier will increase the multiplier to the maximum of 5x in the main game.
- Coconut Multipliers are up to 10x in Multiplier Free Games (see below for more information).
- If a Wild in the same reel as a Coconut Multiplier participates in a payline win, the Coconut Multiplier on that reel falls down and multiplies the win by the corresponding amount.
- When a Coconut Multiplier affects a win, it is lost. A new 2x Coconut Multiplier will be created when a Scatter symbol next lands on that reel.
- Only the highest and leftmost Coconut Multiplier is used when 2 or more Wild symbols are part of the same winning combination.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels simultaneously trigger Free Games.
- During Free Games, a different set of Coconut Multipliers will be used. Coconut Multipliers from the main reels will not be carried over to Free Games and vice versa.
- Landing 2 or more Scatter symbols in any Free Games mode will award additional Free Games.
- You will be offered a choice between 3 Free Games Modes.
- Every Free Games mode awards the same amount of Free Games dependent on the number of scatters that triggered the feature.
- Every Free Games mode has a different feature:
Multiplier Free Games
- The Coconut Multiplier Feature is changed during Multiplier Free Games:
- All Coconut Multipliers are 2x by default, and will reappear with a 2x multiplier after affecting a win.
- When a Scatter symbol lands on the same reel as a Coconut Multiplier, the Multiplier is increased by a different set of steps.
- Scatter symbols landing on a reel with a 2x Coconut Multiplier will increase the multiplier to 4x. Subsequent scatters landing on the same reel will increase the multiplier to 6x, then from 6x to the maximum of 10x.
High Win Free Games
- In High Win Free Games, only High Win Symbols, Wild symbols and Scatter symbols will appear on the reels.
Nudging Wild Free Games
- If a Wild symbol lands on the reels during Nudging Wild Free Games the number of Free Games remaining will be locked.
- When the reels spin after a Wild has landed, the number of Free Games will not decrease. Any Wild symbols that have landed on the reels will not spin off the reels, and will instead be nudged down one space on the reels and remain in that position for the result of that spin.
- Wild symbols will continue to nudge down in this way until they are nudged off the bottom of the reels. When there are no Wild symbols on the reels, every Free Games spin will decrease the amount of Free Games remaining.
- If a Wild symbol is hit by a Coconut Multiplier, it will not retain that multiplier as it is nudged down the reels.
Note: If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins when OK is pressed. When the Free Games feature has ended and Continue is pressed, the Auto Play mode will not resume.