Progressive Jackpot Millionaire Genie Short Description
You can of course take advance of our Millionaire Genie Free Play. Did you know Millionaire Genie is Ranked 1544 of 13213 games using our SLOTRATED algorithm.
We have 11 slots from 888 Gaming published and available for you to play. This is from a total of 37 games in our database.
When you are ready to play for REAL MONEY, we have 5 Millionaire Genie Casinos for you to visit, sign up and enjoy our bonuses on offer. The Top 5 are shown above. Just click on the casino icon to be taken directly to the Casino site.
How to Play Millionaire Genie Slot
The Millionaire Genie slot has 5 reels and up to 15 paylines.
The Wild symbols are coming! Wild symbols help fill up your reels and make winning that much easier! It's time for Free Spins! Hit 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to start piling up your free spins. During a free spin round, the same bet per line will play as in the original game.
The Genie's Palace
Land 3 bonus symbols anywhere on the reels and you'll trigger the exclusive “Genie's Palace” bonus game. The bonus game features two rounds of prizes, where players are granted two wishes with a chance to collect both bonus cash and prize multipliers. The best part is, winnings are guaranteed!
When playing a free spin, extra Wild symbols are placed randomly on the reels, giving players an even higher chance of grabbing the prize pool. The additional Wilds will remain in play throughout your entire free spin session.
Game terminology for buttons and displays:
SPIN (or play button): Start the next round of action.
LINES: The total number of lines in play. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
BET: The current bet amount per line. In most games this can be adjusted by using the arrow (“< >”) or plus/minus (“+ -”) keys.
MAX BET: Automatically wager the maximum possible bet based on current coin value and # of active paylines (depending on the game).
TOTAL BET: The total amount to be wagered in the next spin (calculated by the # of active paylines and bet per line amount).
LEVEL: Normally available in levels 1 through 10 (and sometimes differently), this setting adjusts the number of coins wagered in a round, with level 1 being the lowest number of coins and 10 being the highest. Not available in all games.
AUTOPLAY: Activate computer play mode, where the computer plays your spins on your behalf. In most games you can set the number of autoplay rounds to x10, x25, x50 or x75.
PAYTABLE (i): Displays all winning combinations and payouts available for current game.
PAID: Amount of winnings to be paid to player during a winning round.
JACKPOT: In progressive jackpot games, the current jackpot amount will be shown here.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel) except the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line, except the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel (may differ in some machines).
- It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
- The amounts shown in any screen or display during the game are always in the SAME CURRENCY as the player's balance, regardless if the currency sign is actually shown or not.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.