Video Slots Neon Life Short Description
You can of course take advance of our Neon Life Free Play. Did you know Neon Life is Ranked 1239 of 13213 games using our SLOTRATED algorithm.
We have 210 slots from Playtech published and available for you to play. This is from a total of 667 games in our database.
When you are ready to play for REAL MONEY, we have 12 Neon Life Casinos for you to visit, sign up and enjoy our bonuses on offer. The Top 5 are shown above. Just click on the casino icon to be taken directly to the Casino site.
How to Play Neon Life Slot
The objective of the Neon Life slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- This game is played with 243 Ways to Win.
- Any combination of 3 or more matching symbols appearing anywhere on adjacent reels starting from the left will form a win.
- The amount of Ways to Win is fixed.
- For information on Ways wins, click Info and go to the Ways page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Coin Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given way, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different ways are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
Ways to Win:
- All 243 Ways to Win are permanently active, and cannot be changed unless specified in a feature.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is the bet that you can control, which will be multiplied by the amount of coins (permanently set at 25) for the total bet. The total bet is how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the coin bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 winning combinations occur on the same way, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 way has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Wild symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Note: Wild symbols have no payout of their own.
5 or more SCATTER symbols landing anywhere trigger the Free Games feature after all collapses have resolved. More information on the Free Games feature can be found below.
3 or more SCATTER symbols landing on an initial spin will remain on the reels and trigger a collapse.
SCATTER symbols will remain on the reels until a collapse produces no new wins or additional SCATTER symbols.
For more information on the Collapsing Reels feature, see the relevant section below.
Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Any win on the reels will trigger a collapse.
- All symbols participating in a winning combination will light up when a collapse is triggered, and all losing symbols will disappear.
- The winning symbols will fall to the bottom of the reels.
- New symbols will fall from the top of the reels.
- Any new wins or extensions of wins this collapse creates will cause another collapse.
- When a collapse results in no new wins, no more collapses will be triggered, and the total win from the spin will be awarded.
5 or more SCATTER symbols in the main game trigger up to 25 free games with a dynamic win multiplier.
- The greater the number of SCATTER symbols that trigger the Free Games feature, the greater the number of free games that are awarded:
- 5 SCATTER symbols award 7 Free Games
- 6 SCATTER symbols award 10 Free Games
- 7 SCATTER symbols award 12 Free Games
- 8 SCATTER symbols award 15 Free Games
- 9 SCATTER symbols award 20 Free Games
- 10 SCATTER symbols award 25 Free Games
- During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically.
- The Free Games Win box to the upper right of the game window shows the accumulated winnings from every spin so far in the Free Games feature.
- The number of free games remaining is shown in the Free Games Left box to the upper left of the game window.
- Whenever a collapse is triggered on a free games spin the dynamic win multiplier is activated.
- The dynamic win multiplier increases by 1 for every 2 sequential collapses, up to a maximum of 5x.
- 3 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to x2 until all collapses resolve or the win multiplier increases further.
- 5 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to x3 until all collapses resolve or the win multiplier increases further.
- 7 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to the maximum x5 until all collapses resolve.
- When all collapses have resolved, the win multiplier returns to 1x for the next free games spin.
- A winnings summary screen appears after all free games have been completed. Tapping CONTINUE on the board will return you to the main game.