How to Play Top Gun Slot
The objective of Top Gun™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Once you enter the game, a screen reveals the major game features. Click Continue to go to the main game reels. Click Do Not Show This Message Again if you want this screen to be skipped the next time you load the game.
- The Top Gun™ game is always played with 243 ways. Their number is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Total bet per game round = 25 X coin size.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current total bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Dogfight Wilds or the Danger Zone Free Games round is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Dogfight Wilds or the Danger Zone Free Games round is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are multiplied by the coin size and are calculated according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given way, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different ways are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Dogfight Wilds screen explains the way the feature is triggered and describes its flow.
- The Danger Zone Free Games screen describes the main rules of the Free Games round.
- The 243 Ways to Win screen explains how ways wins work in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the coin size must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two winning combinations occur on the same way, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol must appear on sequential reels to form a win.
Free Games Symbol
The Free Games symbol appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 only during both the main game and Danger Zone Free Games. It does not have a payout of its own.
Whenever 3 simultaneously appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game, Danger Zone Free Games are triggered.
Whenever 3 simultaneously appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 during Danger Zone Free Games, the free games round is re-triggered.
The Wild symbol can substitute for any symbol except for to make the best possible winning combination. More information on the Wild symbol can be found in the paytable.
There is also a separate payout for 5 Wild symbols landing on consecutive reels. This payout can be seen in the paytable.
The Dogfight Wilds feature is a mystery trigger in-reel feature. It is only active for the duration of the spin which has triggered it and is available both during the main game and the Danger Zone Free Games, as explained here.
The Dogfight Wilds feature will trigger on spin. The reels will continue to spin as up to 15 Wild symbols are placed in random positions on the reels.
Dogfight Wilds feature and Danger Zone Free Games can trigger in the same spin. The payout for the spin that triggered both features will be awarded first, with the Dogfight Wilds, then Danger Zone Free Games will begin. Free Games symbols covered by the Dogfight Wilds feature will still count towards triggering Danger Zone Free Games.
Danger Zone Free Games
The Danger Zone Free Games are triggered whenever 3 simultaneously appear anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game.
The initial number of free games is 8. The free games round can be retriggered by the simultaneous appearance of 3 anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the Danger Zone Free Games. In this way, you can win an indefinite number of free games.
During Danger Zone Free Games the Dogfight Wilds feature will be enhanced. The enhanced Dogfight Wilds feature is a mystery feature that can be triggered on any Free Games spin. When the enhanced Dogfight Wilds feature is triggered, even more Wild symbols will be placed on the reels than in the standard feature.
Click on Click to Start for the free games round to start.
During the free games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of ways to win and coin size as on the spin that won the free games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.